Sunday, December 24, 2006

Welcome to SkiKirkwood.blogspot.com


Welcome Kirkwood skiers, boarders and visitors. Kirkwood is not only a great ski resort but also a fantastic place to be all four seasons of the year.

As a homeowner in the West Meadows part of Kirkwood (at the end of Fremont) I thought I would start this blog to give people a local's view of "The 'Wood" and the surrounding area. The image above is from a Webcam I keep on my dining room table, looking out at the Red Cliffs.

This season has been off to a slow start and my day job (developing a new site for Peerflix) has prevented me from getting up to The 'Wood since early fall. The new site went live last week and it's looking good, so we'll be heading up to Kirkwood the morning after Christmas. Check back in for daily reports to find the best snow on the mountain.

1 comment:

bozzi81 said...

JPA:

I know you were happy to be blowing snow @ 2:00 with your bad ass snowblower. You must feel like a kid in a candy store with all the snow coming in right now.Enjoy, the "burkies" are happy for you.